"Rich Hoffman started Hoffman Tire Pros after a successful career with Uniroyal Tire. “I’d been telling everybody for the previous 13 years how to go into the tire business, and how to make money in the tire business, so I decided to try it myself,” he says.
In January 1976, Hoffman opened his shop in Fayetteville, Ga., outside Atlanta. “It was myself and one mechanic, and 39 years later, I’m still here,” he says.
Hoffman has done expansions over the years but decided to stay in a single shop, rather than starting multiple locations."
Click Here to read the full article published by Tire Review and written by Shana O'Malley.
The temperatures are inching upward, the days are getting longer and the first buds are starting to appear on the trees. Spring is on its way, and soon it’s going to be time to do a little preventive maintenance on your ride. No need to dread it -- it’s all pretty routine stuff!
- Air filter - If you haven’t changed your air filter since last year (or can’t remember when you changed it at all), it might be time. It’s an easy and cheap fix, and it pays off in your vehicle’s performance and fuel economy.
- Cabin filter - Older vehicles often don’t have a cabin filter, but it can make a lot of difference in how pleasant your vehicle is to drive. Stale, smelly air? Change it!
- Wipers -- Get a good look at them. Are they showing signs ...[more]
Hoffman Tire Pros recently joined forces with "The Hybrid Shop" , a growing national network of independent repair shops trained, equipped and marketed for hybrid and electric vehicle services.
Click here to read the full article as posted by Bryce Evans, RATCHET+WRENCH.
- Lubricate engine to reduce wear and friction
- Reduce engine temperatures
- Maintaining proper engine function
Hoffman Tire Pros is excited to announce the honor of being named a "Top Performer" by Tire Review. Hoffman Tire Pros scored within the top 10 on a 1 to 4 scale, in the areas of building/equipment, sales, operations, marketing and personnel.
Click here to read the full article as posted by Tire Review.
|<< Previous||1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8||Next >>|